View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 09:34 AM   #17
Keyser Soze
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Heisman is not made for online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
true. but if have....lets say florida and send percy harvin on a streak against cover 1 and lets say a ss from lsu with 91 speed. if the ss is on the left hash and the ball is thrown to percy on the right sideline....do u think he should be able to catch up to that pass? i dont...not one bit.

on AA if ur out of place on d u pay for it. on heisman the words big and play are never used in the same sentence unless u play someone who completely sucks. the slowest dbs and linebackers are godike on heisman when playing the cpu or in a zone coverage against a human.

on AA the players actualy "blink". which in real life has all to do with u bein in place or not. on heisman the entire d have the eyelids snipped. its no way a lb turned inside can turn around, run and swat a high bullet pass 6 or 7 yards behind him.

if u can get me a video clip of a lb doin it i'll shut up, but until then i will forever say heisman is unreal
Young, I don't know what to tell ya man. I play on heisman and I don't allow anyone on my team with over 90 speed on offense and I still break every passing record there is on this game. With a Harvin type (first OD I did we didn't limit speed of WRs) I was going to break every WR record for a season by week THREE of the season! The speed cheat for the CPU D simply does NOT exist this year. If anything there is a WR speed cheat which enables him to catch over thrown balls. I have CPU AWR HIGH and knockdowns HIGHER and still it doesn't exist. I am going WAY out of my way to handcuff my offense in an attempt to try to keep the CPU in the game. I would have no idea what I would do on AA level to try to keep the CPU in the game as I think it would be totally impossible. Perhaps house rule that I can only throw INTO coverage or something....