View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 08:22 PM   #37
Ram209
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Will EA ever fix Injured Reserve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuture15
What features do you want to see in 2010 then that would make you think differently?

Some people are right how can NBA Live get a complete overhaul with Live DNA an such yet madden continues to be "slightly" improved year in and year out. Well I know why COMPETITION for anyone that says having two "licensed" Football game would not make madden any better, get your head out of your a$$ and look what it has done for LIVE.

So Ian how realistic is it to incorporate something like that on madden. For example.... Raiders show this tendency on 3rd and 6 etc.... I mean that would be HUGE if you can o weekly updates like that.

But in all seriousness look what competition has done for EA's other games Fifa and Live yet there flagship game is still lagging behind a 5 year old game on last gen system. As much as I would LOVE to believe you IAN I have a feeling the suits at EA have the "if it aint broke dont fix it" mentality, why change the cash cow and potentially lose money cause the game is to hard and realistic.