Old 10-08-2008, 08:22 AM   #35
Kingfish
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Community feedback: is this a buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakk Topps
...Actually, I compared the Defining Moments to a festering boil, not the entire game and it was you that made the analogy, I just continued it to point out that this feature is not a minor, trivial blemish that can be hidden with a little makeup and an averted gaze. It is a hugely disappointing eyesore that you can't ignore.
My point STILL stands...it is minor when you take in the ENTIRE picture that is the game itself.

And you CAN dodge the DMs if you are so inclined...you have to know when they hit(helps to have that football knowledge) and 90% of them can be evaded.

I'm inside the 5 and on its 3rd down. I get down to the 3...as soon as I see it coming(before the closeup starts), click start and get into supersim...sim one play and virtually EVERYtime(i've NEVER seen the AI do something stupid), the game will do what 'makes sense' and you get no DM. There seems to be a very NARROW window when you can get away with this but once you know, you can utilize this.

So, if you don't want to do this you don't have too but the pimple will, as you put it, fester on ya...but the makeup is there. Its not a PERFECT option but there are ways around it and therefore, easily airbrushed away.

But to each there own...do or do not as ya wish.
Advertisements - Register to remove