View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 11:12 AM   #56
thereal31
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA Live 09 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAfan#109287322
open ur eyes people...call me what u want...fanboy or whatever..live sucks...it has for years...it was never going to do well on next gen consoles purely because they built a fan base because they had no direct competition..but now the likes of 2k series have a better foundation.. agreed that games never come out of the box to suit everyone..thats why u can tweak things with sliders and settings....down and dirty.. live has bad graphics and the motion capturing is horrible, they don't even have signature shots...wtf? how can it be realistic if you don't have that....sure adding FIBA teams and the likes of Live 365 (which i have been told you need to pay for??), the 2k series have only played with things that need to be changed, i will continue to buy 2k games, until EA sports makes some serious improvements, but hey each to their own, thats why they have forums...
Ok man you dont gotta like EA or the Live series but dont come on the board spreading a bunch of lies about the game it does have signature shoots, you dont have to pay for live 365 if you buy it new and even then the price will drop so they proable wont even make much of it, I mean live 09 isnt better then nba 2k9 but it is a solid game, I'm not trying to convert to live or tell u to like it. But sound like a straight up child coming on a thread just to spread lies abut a game so you can feel good. If you had the game then then you have all right to not like it and diss it but pretty much proved you dont, so you came here to do the whole 2k for life EA sucks which is common on any game that has a EA symbol on it. Seeing how there there the so called evil empire cause they out bided 2k for the NFl rights which was put out by the nfl.