Old 10-13-2008, 04:54 PM   #7
The Kid 24
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: CheechDogg75's XBOX 360 Rerated Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheechDogg75
I want to apologize for not posting this roster file earlier and when I said I was going to post it. My laptop crashed and I was having problems getting this file uploaded on my laptop.

This roster file is a rerated one. I believe that too many players were overated in the game to begin with. These are the rosters that I am going to begin my actual Franchise. Most of the players who are about to retire are the ones with 90 or higher awareness levels. Players with the highest awareness levels are the ones who end up as coaches 2-3 years down the road. So these are the players who will start off with the high 90s awareness levels.

Before anyone asks what players I rerated, I rerated too many players to name. You should notice right of the bat what players I have rerated, which had a small change and which had no change at all.

Every year I make a roster with rerated players of my own, and I have never shared this roster file with anyone. But a friend of mine wanted me to share this file with him and all of you too.

So Matt (AKA), itbeme23 here are your rosters punk! call me when you download these so I know you are ok. I know you are having withdrawals.

So cheech... let me get this right? These re-rated rosters are based off EA Update #7 and you also did the QB Acc thing? Along with editing the catch rating for the lb's, cb's and s's? Am I right with everything i mentioned here? If you did all these things I can't thank you enough... cuz I was gonna start editing for the QB Acc tonite