View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 09:38 PM   #5
R9Ronaldo
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Question on fifa 09 that may make me buy it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcutta
Adidas Live Season affects player attributes in Kick-Off mode, Quick Ranked Matches and online Interactive League matches only. But its for selected leagues only (EPL, Spanish BBVA, Italian Serie A, French Ligue 1, German Bundesliga and the Mexican league).

You get a code on the back of the game manual for a free download of any ONE league, the others you have to pay for (560 points each, or 1200 points i think for all the leagues).

As for a general roster update, this is still free, and the game should immediately update when you first load the disc which i'm sure auto-updates the rosters as of September 1st...the first thing i did in the game was check certain rosters and players like Robinho and Kompany were in the Man City squad, while Berbatov was already in the Man Utd squad.

EA also released a February update once the January window closed for FIFA 08, so i think its safe to expect the same in 09.
So im still kinda confused- if its for quick ranked matched and online...what if you play with a spanish team(for example) but your updates are with the english league...then what happens. How can someone be playing with the adidas updates and another not be??
Advertisements - Register to remove