View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 02:19 AM   #89
NYGmen56
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Honestly, Madden 09 the game that's sucked the enthusiasm out of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuture15
Just to follow up on this as I've posted this before, but there are no designers that are former tournament guys on Madden 2010. Hopefully you all will see from my posts (and eventually from the game) that Madden will absolutely NOT be catered to the tournament crowd. Those guys will figure out glitches and exploits no matter what...I'd rather us make the game so that someone can run a real-life offense and beat them instead of having to find 'better' exploits.

Also, dave374, I think this is a great thread. Believe it or not I share many of the same sentiments with you as well.

I am super excited with the position I'm in to make the game into what we all want it to be. It may take a long time, or it may only take a year...I don't really know. But it's a great spot to be - you all have a direct line to the lead designer and I have hundreds or thousands of hardcore Madden fans that just want one thing - a great f'ing game.

Ian aside of the taking a long time quote which scares me, let me fix your quote here. Hopefully this is what you meant to say. "Madden fans that just want one thing, A great Realistic f'ing game."

ahh better..