View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 06:12 PM   #3
longshanks
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Your Recruiting Strategy

i do it like this....normally by the 2nd or 3rd year in my dynasty's i already have a national championship....so i always get good recruits that wanna play...

I always get the first 20 five star players that are interested in me.....then i get the top 10 guys that have me as their number one...some of those guys will already be 5 stars though......then I get 5 athletes...two, five stars and the rest just guys that are interested.....

my past recruiting season I got 11 5star players and 17 4 stars with the rest being three star athletes.....i also just do quick calls for 10 minutes on each player until the week of the visit....then i pitch the most, and two very highs...

i also re-order my rrecruiting board every time...except my top five star guys who i really want i keep them at the top....but reorder your players every week...i think that's a big thing that gets overlooked

my biggest surprise of the recruiting class was a 3star Athlete that was 6'2" 240 lbs.....i recruited him to play middle linebacker because one of my mlb prospects dropped out.....(whenever i go to position changes i always go through every player and see if they'll be better at another position) I get to this athlete and he ends up being a 72 overall mlb and i try all the other positions and end up at qb..........he was an 81 overall at QB! with 80 speed and 84 tp with 91 throw accuracy.....pretty sweet....he's ahead of my top qb recruit who was the number 2 qb overall and is an 80 overall

Last edited by longshanks; 10-16-2008 at 06:15 PM.