View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 12:50 AM   #1
cgalligan
MVP

OVR: 23
OD questions, Coaches career recordS??

hey guys,

my 4 friends and i our entering our 3rd year of our online dynasty, i'm Ohio State, and my other friends are, LSU, Texas, Florida State, and USC... Anyway, like i said we are in our 3rd season, i think it week 5 or something...

through our first two seasons and into this one i (the Buckeyes) have not lost a game, i am on a 31-0 winning streak... I have had a few closer user games along the way, a 1 point win vs LSU in year 2, and a 3 point win vs FSU in year 2 as well... and this season i beat LSU 20-16...

Anyway, since this is our 3rd year, we all have alot invested into this league, and i dont want to "break" anything... Well, i was going to set an online dynasty up for us 5, so i saved our dynasty under a new name, then converted it to an online dynasty... when i got into the dynasty, the week was correct, our standings and recruits were correct, but one thing was earased that really bothered me...

ALL of the User teams "coaching carerr" records were gone, along with all of the promises from the previous recruiting class??? It said i was 0-0 and in the comment area it said "congradlations on being oppointed new head coach" like the dynasty had just started??? All the bowl wins, top 25 wins, conferance wins, rivals wins were all back to ZERO??? I know this might not seem like that big of a deal to alot of people, but, to us, this is an issue...

i was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them, or, even notice...

psn - CeeGee
Advertisements - Register to remove