View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 12:23 PM   #9
htfdthewhale
Rookie

htfdthewhale's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Odd review. Why aren't the major Manager Mode issues touched upon? That tiny little blurb is hardly enough information regarding the mode. No wonder EA doesn't fix these issues year after year. No one calls them out on it. Fifa-Blog did the same thing. You should re-write the review to include these issues, do you even know what they are?

As mentioned above, the tourney team selection is absolutely false. I created a pseudo World Cup last night and picked every team myself.

Also not sure about zero offensive ambition on PRO level. One major issue with the game is the pacing. It is way to fast and unrealistic. Teams can't wait to get to your goal. There is no build up at all, it is rush, rush, rush. With the tactics, at least teams get there in different ways (short passing, wings, long balls over the top), but they still get there way to fast. I wish they would slow down.
I've been looking into FIFA for the Manager Mode. Could you breifly detail some of the major issues, poster? Much appreciated.