mastershake88
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Honestly, Madden 09 the game that's sucked the enthusiasm out of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
Already have my copy

lol I have seriously no respect for people who create threads like this anymore frankly because if you hear it long enough it loses its sting.

Frankly, the people on here dogging this thing clearly contradicts everything they are doing..you either buy it or you stay at home and don't get it. clear and simple right? lol nope. they go right out again dealing with something that gives them misery I mean its just a game lol at the end of the day it is just a game and people go further for something as trivial as this then something worthwhile.

Look the solution isnt in thread bashing, video rants infact the power in lies this..when those midnight lines show up don't be in them.

when the day comes for the product to be in the store? don't buy it. but thats just too easy to do isnt it?
rather you all would love to take time out to come on a thread only to say what 10,00000000000000plus have already said and then 10 months from now do again..

Thus again I say you get no sympathy from me if you(speaking generally) are these types of people no more..
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15