Old 10-24-2008, 01:37 AM   #189
droopizzle34
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Honestly, Madden 09 the game that's sucked the enthusiasm out of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioactiveman
The EA/NFL partnership killed football video gaming dead! Football season used to bristle with excitement and anticipation of the new releases, Madden, Gameday, 2k, and who ever else wanted in on the action...all games had thier pluses and minuses but it was exciting to see the progress, each company trying to out do each other with new features, new additions, tweaked gameplay, ect....your chances of getting a game that year that you enjoyed was 3x, 4x, 5x better. Now we're spoon fed the same gruel every year and it never really tastes better. Even if you love steak, if you eat it every night eventually you will hate it. Then if you have no other choice and you HAVE to eat it, the thought of another bite will eventually repulse you. I think the gaming community is sick and tired of EA's gruel....
amen brother!!!! i miss the choice!!!!The power to choose! what one game didn't have,the other had. And look at the games.With competition,we had some great games.Just look at the great NBA games this year.Competition breeds success,and good video games!!!