View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 11:07 PM   #45
Ian_Cummings
MVP

OVR: 52
Re: Everytime I Get On The "Ian" Bandwagon, I Remember Something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Ian, I will say one thing. I would think that its going to be tough for anyone to not be at least intrigued by what 2010 will have to offer given the confidence you have. I understand a man in your position has to be confident, but when you come out and say that Madden will surpass 2k in any aspect of the game, on this board, well that takes balls and has to make even the biggest skeptic a little intrigued by Madden 2010.
That's good (I guess).

I also need to be taking challenges here as well - I don't think I'd be doing any fans a service if I had an attitude of "I hear you that feature X was really great in the 2k series, but I don't really care and Madden 2010 (which will be 5 years since the last NFL 2k game) still won't be better." At this point I'm balancing the line between game designer and community servant.

I hate to keep repeating this like a broken record, but it really is an awesome environment to be in where we can post freely back and forth to make sure we're all discussing what we think are the top priorities for the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove