View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 11:07 AM   #27
Bucksfan7
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: What the hell is CHEEZING?

I played this guy in one of my online dynasties, he was ND and i was Bama. All he did was PA pass and throw deep to one of his WR's running a fly pattern. Our final score ended up being 63-49 W for him, and while he beat me in the end with "cheezing" i more or less beat myself.

Toward the end of the game i was getting so annoyed with this "cheeze" i started chatting with the commissioner of the league and how i was getting ticked that someone has to play like that to win. Well the commish went and said something to the guy and the guy actually got mad at me for saying he "cheezed" to win. He called me a bunch of names, and he said he didnt understand how he is considered a cheater if i cant stop the play. He tried telling me that in real life if a team could run the same play over and over and score every time they would. While he may be right, that doesnt happen in real life. He really didnt understand what "cheezing" meant. I eventually told him it wasnt his fault, but rather EA's for allowing the defensive AI to suck so bad at times, where they see the same play action pass over and over yet still bite on it.