View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 02:28 PM   #55
Alonzo
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: MLB '09: The Show - Always Room for Improvement

There is always something to improve, even for a very good sports game like MLB the show (08), but some things are more neccessary than others.

I'd be happy with:

- Baseball tonight (NFL 2k had that in 2k4 and 2k5, a little show with highlights from other games, but I don't think that's gonna happen in 09)

- more variety in franchise-mode like september call-ups, 3-way trades, improved AI logic and single A...and a few other things)

- collission system, it's ridiculous that players ran thru others like ghosts. c'mon, it shouldn't be that hard to put that into the game.

- dynamic weather, you know what I mean, rain-outs (double headers), rain-delays...

- most important thing: IMPROVED HITTING SYSTEM! Please, make it happen. 08 (all-star/HOF) feels like you are hitting on rookie mode. It's sad that I am happy if I end up with only 4-5 hits in a game, something is wrong.

- sliders which actually work. If we want more walks, there should be a slider for that...if we want less hits, there should be a slider for that, if we want more extra basehits, there should be a slider for that. I think you got it...

- improved FIELDING! I always feel like I don't have control about my throws. take some notes from MVP baseball, their fielding was SPOT ON.

I have faith in SCEA that they are aware of the problems most of us have with the 08-version and will fix them.
Advertisements - Register to remove