View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 05:18 PM   #34
itbeme23
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: RERATED XBOX 360 ROSTERS - NO MORE ROBO QB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
How do you download these and get them on your 360? I have the transfer device and have downloaded rosters before but never had to do this whole "User ID" and such since microsoft started blocking game transfers. A bit confusing.

Also, I have already gone through and re-rated all QBs based on completion percentage and reduced their elusiveness by 10 points each. Are there any other changes that would warrant me downloading this roster over my own rerated version?

oh, and not directly related but since I control all 32 teams in franchise, I can make trades to get rosters accurate, right?

Thanks.
Icicle,

The changes I've made are reflected in my first post on this thread. Not only did I edit QB Accuracy, elusiveness, and BC vision, I also edited the catching abilities of all LBs and DBs in the game to offset the drop in QB accuracy. I also lowered the catch abilities of the 3rd-6th string WRs on each squad for the simple fact that they were overrated.

It's really going to be up to you on whether or not it's worth it to you. I happen to like my how my rosters/sliders play, so if you're willing to give them a shot to see if you like them, then feel free. I know how it feels to spend all that time to edit your rosters, so if you don't want to try mine out, then that's cool too.