View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 10:58 PM   #8
NuJoiseySoulja
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Came back to 2k5 but have ?s

Here, try these out - Put Michael Vick on the Panthers with the default rosters. Try running with Michael Vick and Jake Delhomme without use of the turbo.

Make these edits to the lineman and raise the pursuit slider in difficulty to MAX or anything realistic to you. If it does not work, I will have to post the defensive lineman and linebacker ratings too which were also modified.

Center: Jeff Mitchell
STR 91
RBK 87
PBK 90
STM 65
SPD 55
AGL 52
CON 22
AGG 88

Guards: Doug Brzezinski
STR 91
RBK 66
PBK 66
SPD 45
AGL 42
STM 69
CON 22
AGG 85

Tutan Reyes
STR 90
RBK 61
PBK 65
SPD 47
AGL 46
STM 60
CON 19
AGG 83

Tackles: Jordan Gross
STR 90
PBK 91
RBK 93
AGG 88
SPD 62
STM 82
AGL 64
CON 26
AGG 88

Travelle Wharton
STR 87
PBK 84
RBK 81
STR 87
SPD 58
AGL 62
STM 75
CON 5
AGG 78

Try running to the outside with Jake Delhomme and watch what happens... then try running to the outside with Michael Vick (WITHOUT HITTING THE TURBO BUTTON X) That is the only House Rule for my rosters, do not press the X button while scrambling with a QB only.

Jake Delhomme's SPD is 64, AGL is 64 also modified on my roster set. Good luck.

EDIT: Also, mess around with the Fumble slider - this will make you think twice even scrambling with your quarterback since Ball Security rating is highest a 30 for a quarterback so they will fumble more often than a running back who has 69 or 79 secure ball. Fatigue aswell, but my game is rigged - Jake Delhomme has like 80 Stamina so the Fatigue was adjusted so it would go down accordingly, a much more realistic flow. Raise all the penalty sliders up, put Chop Block to the ON position - just so you're not confined to corny house rules like Madden.. this one flaw right here can keep the realism with running with a quarterback. Why sit in the pocket with 90 speed? Doesn't make sense. When you're using Josh McCown, use him how he is supposed to do - run to the outside with a roll out and find Anquan Boldin on a slant route.. elude a pass rush with that speed and throw off the wrong foot a lob to Larry Fitzgerald... jump ball.

this is football being expressed, utilize it (Apexisfree)

Last edited by NuJoiseySoulja; 10-28-2008 at 11:14 PM.