Old 10-29-2008, 10:48 AM   #170
Scooter3
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: The MLB 2K9 Developers Are Listening

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbray64
I would like to see the addition of past seasons and the option to choose the announcer like several of the PC baseball games had several years ago. If you prefered Al Micheals you could choose him or Vin Scully or Mel Allen, of course 2k9 wouold offer other announcers. Also, you could choose any season from the past, not just a few teams from the past, but all the teams from the past. I believe these teams went all the way back to 1901. The game Baseball Mogul that is available on the PC offers all these teams, but it is only a sim game.

Great post dbray, I would love a choice of any year in the history of the greatest sport ever invented! ( Field of Dreams)...

Under ideal conditions this would be a great offering! The reality is there's not enough man hours or space to include all your great ideas...

Maybe a more practical approach would be to offer a game that offers "The Best Players of each Franchise", could be doable...

I like your idea best but I would be happy to settle for "The Best Players of each Franchise" idea...

Scooter...

Mark Twain:
" Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

U.S. Army Veteran