Old 10-31-2008, 12:45 PM   #6
utorde
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Depth Chart/Substitutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuJoiseySoulja
Never do Subs during a game, very bad - unless it is your own playbook loaded.

So it is ok to setup formation substitutions in your saved playbook and use it? I was told the following in one of my threads, I asked for clarification on what exactly they meant, but it's not been long enough to get a reply from either of them.

Quote:
I advise against doing substitutions in the roster manager if you're going to be playing franchise. This can screw up a lot of stuff.

So, which is it that screws things up? Is it just bad to manually make subs during the game? Is it ok to setup a playbook, assign subs in it, and use it in Franchise? Do they mean you can't even make the quick subs (forget what they're called) where you press B to swap WRs and press A (I think it's A) to swap your RBs?

Just need a little clarification on what exactly is the thing that messes things up in Franchise. Can I setup a playbook any way I want including substitutions and use it during Franchise without problems? Can I use the 2 buttons during playcall screen to swap the WRs and/or RBs? I'm going to actually start my Franchise later tonight or tomorrow night so I need to know what exactly is the problem I have seen mentioned about this.