View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 05:18 PM   #9
ftball11
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Suggestion for next year: Walk-on Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
not what im talking about dude. its not realistic to cut guys because you just over recruited by 10. i cant go down to ea and tell them to let me have 120 guys on my roster. im just talking about within the limitations of the game. each ncaa team can only have 25 schollys out per calender year. depending on when they sign or show to campus dictates what class they they count against. what im talking about is basically not being able to cut guys so things dont get watered down. i can sign 25 guys a year right now with only 70 spots. in three years i can recruit 75 guys. you could end up cutting 50 guys in a 5 year span. it's lame! and i pretty much think its cheese since its already so easy to recruit. i think this wold make recruiting tougher, more realistic and doesnt take away alot guys that you would cut from being on cpu teams that need them or could use them.
I agree, you should not have to cut a single player. I also agree there should be no limit on the number of scholarships you offer each year. However, until EA expands the roster, that won't happen. EA needs to, at least, expand the rosters to 85 players - since that is the real number of scholarship players each D-I program can have.