View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 06:56 PM   #1
ncaafootball2009dynasty
Rookie

OVR: 1
NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty Mid-week Midnight league 11pm tues. weds. & thurs.

I am looking for people to join my online dynasty league that will start around Wednesday November 5 if I get enough players in time. Here is a description of the league rules and regulations.

*System: Xbox 360

*Skill level: All American (this may be adjusted if it becomes to easy or hard for most the players.)

*Teams: I would like to get a league of 12 teams including about 2/3 or 1/2 of the league consisting of the SEC and Big 12. Other than that I will take top 20 teams rated by the official EA sports guide and maybe Notre Dame, Boise State, high rated ACC, Big East, or Big Ten teams. I will consider others just ask ,but if you are in a weak conference then you will have to play a harder out of conference schedule and maybe more human players.

*Time/ Schedule: The dynasty league starts around November 5. Once the league starts then games will be played Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights starting at 11:00pm central time and everyone must be ready to advance their week by 1:00am. If anyone is late then they must contact me before hand to try to make other arrangements if possible. Otherwise you must stick to schedule to stay in the league. I want it to last at least 2 seasons. So the dynasty league may take 2 months or less. We will be ending the league around the same time as the real life bowl games. I may expect players to play some of the computer games on their own time other than Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday if it works out that we can play some weeks this way. I will also expect people to do the recruiting on their own time other than our alotted playing time. People that restart or quit games will be kicked out unless they contact me with an acceptable explanation and then I will determine what to do.

*Types of Player: I want people that will not quit no matter how they lose. People need to realize that this is a college game and there may be blowouts. It is also two seasons so you have two chances to do your best. But I also do not want anyone that has officially competed in Madden or NCAA football tournaments or anyone ranked close to the top of the online leaderboards. Basically, I am looking for players at a variety of skill levels that are interested in having something to do at 11pm tues. thru thurs. that will stay in for at least 2 seasons. I will only accept minor trash talking just for fun but I will NOT accept profanity or excessive badgering (eg. if you beat someone by 50 then don't rub it in). You also must be an adult at least 18 or over. No glitches allowed like the Madden 09 direct WR glitch otherwise I do not restrict the rules of the game.

*Just for fun I will make weekly power rankings for the users and email them to everyone in the league. I will also rank the top user player heisman candidates.

*Contact information: All I require is your first name, email address, and Xbox live id so that I can contact you with information regarding the dynasty. You can email me your information or questions if you don't want to do it on here.

*My contact information: My name is Justin.
I have made an email address for this league: [email protected].
Xbox live id justinb11 .
I have also just started a myspace page http://www.myspace. com/ncaafootball2009dynasty

Email me or reply to the thread as soon as possible to get the team you want. I may not do so well since I am picking Arkansas but I just have to go with my favorite team. So that leaves 11 teams for the moment. I have some more online friends I will contact so I am sure a few more will fill soon.

Once I add you on to my friend list on xbox live I will invite you to the dynasty when I have enough players and I will contact you by email with more information. If there are any questions just ask. I may add more details of I think if anything else.

Email me soon or reply to this thread and I will get back asap. Arkansas and Alabama are already taken so hurry.
Advertisements - Register to remove