Old 11-02-2008, 11:38 PM   #160
rawdog805
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
Yes I do play 2K9 and it has it's issues also. If I have an issue with that game that I feel the need to talk about I would choose to take it to that forum. This is the Live 09 forum so therefore that is all that I will talk about because you already know that it will turn into a 2K vs EA slaughter and that is really not my way style to get into that. If you guys are enjoying Live09 as it is that's all that matters, if you are not enjoying Live 09 again that's fine too. I just hate when Posters get on other Posters because their opinion about a game is not to their liking. We all have different opinions about games and someones opinion about a particular game should be respected and a lot of times it is not on this site. As Aretha Franklin said "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" Peace!!!!
Oh dont get me wrong, I respect your opinion and all others on this forum.. The thing I dont get though is why are you so angry at EA for this "Made Fresh Daily" Slogan, and not 2k for its "Living Rosters" slogan... Because I read both forums and I have not seen you complain once that you were lied to by 2k on those forums, and in fact we were all lied to by 2K and EA if you really look at it...

Either way I understand that it takes time for things like this to be worked out by both companies... So that is why I dont understand why the noose is so tight around EA's neck around here for some people...

BOTH GAMES HAVE ISSUES....

XBox One GT: rawdog805

Twitch: dufflebag_ran

Steam: rawdog805