Old 11-03-2008, 09:45 AM   #176
Flightwhite24
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Both great posts. KDRE mentions all the time that people use other games as excuses and you see it being done here.

I will point out that people are holding EA to the stance "made fresh daily" yet you have new rosters available to you right now.

It's marketing. We've seen this before where a developer has not lived up to their hype. I don't understand why people are acting like this is the first time this has happened. I don't want to say you must be new to gaming but people are reacting as if this is a new phenomenon.

If you're upset, do what jsky did and move on. I think they've been more than gracious with the process and as bk has mentioned, you can't really ask any more from them outside of having these updates every single day.

I'm sure they will get there. Let's have a little patience. I've said time and time again that team and player tendencies will NOT be different until a good ways into the season. So even if they do update tendencies RIGHT NOW, you're not getting an accurate depiction of a team's play styles.
I totally agree with you Pared, but my main issue is not even the game really. I hate seeing the commercial being ran and people are buying the game based off what they just say. In my line of work your word is your BOND. Thank the good Man above that I am blessed enough to purchase games and pretty much what I want when I want, but what about the guy who maybe can only afford say 3 games a year and has to be very selective about their puchase and get the most bang for their buck. I would never tell anyone not to buy Live 09, but I would warn them that it's not all their as of yet. If this feature pans our I will be the 1st one in line to purchase it again. I may/maynot have jumped the gun when I sold mine because the feature may turn out to be the best thing since sliced bread. And if that's the case I will be on here saying so. I just don't like the feeling of being burned nor do I go around burning bridges with people, not because I may have to cross that bridge again but it's just not right. Now let me mention, I do wrong and am not a saint Okay let me stop there. Too much info. Guys if you enjoy Live that's all that matters. Peace!!!