Old 11-03-2008, 04:46 PM   #23
Bucksfan7
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Did i cheese?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
to make cheese nearly impossible to stop you just need to add one thing to most plays. Like in the case of PA FB/RB flats hot route the outside WR to a DRAG. Now try to take that LB and stop the flats, my QB running and the drag route.... becomes next to impossible if you ask me since the DEs are so darn predictable.

again, I don't think I am saying anything that hasn't been said before other then if you even think it might smell the least bit cheesy, consider it cheese and DON'T do it and you will find the game to be 100% more enjoyable. OFC the key is to play with a buddy who agrees on what is and isn't cheesy which I am lucky enough to have.
I agree. If you play someone who cheeses it does come down to whoever has the ball last wins, or whoever makes that one mistake loses.

One thing ive done when playing online is, if i have DEs that have any sort of speed. Ill hot route them into covering the HBs/FB out of the backfield. And it actually works. Especially when the other guy has no idea im doing it and he'll throw it expecting his HB/FB to be wide open and i usually swat it down. It makes him do something else. And i usually force him into playing a game he cant play, and i win in a landslide.

One thing i find funny is when i play someone online and they think im also playing cheesy, and they say "you're running the same plays over and over."(like this guy the other night in the NC said) in reality im not. I run no huddle, and hot route my WRs. Or i may run the same package but i RARELY ever run the same play even if it works. I dont wanna show guys my hand so to speak, if a play works ill come back to it later in the game when he's not expecting it. I actually use my playbook in the game. But because a guy might see the same package a few times he thinks you're cheesing.