View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 11:18 PM   #3
ftball11
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Home field advantage/toughest places to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
I just have a question regarding home field advantage and toughest places to play. Do the "toughest places to play" have any effect on home field advantage? I would think it does, but I'm just wondering. Soooo...say I'm USC or whoever and I'm going into Happy Valley to take on the Nittany Lions, is it more of a home field advantage because Happy Valley is listed as one of the toughest places to play? Or is it the same home field advantage effect whether I'm playing Penn State in Happy Valley as opposed to Arizona State in Sundevil Stadium? And those are just examples by the way. I'm just wondering if the "toughest places to play" actually does have more of a home field advantage effect on those teams as opposed to other college stadiums that aren't listed as one of the toughest places to play. Thanks in advance.
Personally, I haven't seen where home field advantage does anything. It may rattle your QB or whatever, but to have it actually affect the outcome of the game has not been my experience.