View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 08:17 AM   #2
fordblues
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Online Dynasty Conference Invite Trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbigjerm13xx
I have no idea if this has been posted on here or not as I don't check this board very often, but I just did something and thought I would share. My friend and I have been doing an online dynasty and just wrapped up our 9th year. He is WVU and I am Marshall and we're getting sick of smashing the same crappy teams every game by 60+ points on Heisman. So I came up with something...

During our bowl season, I saved the online dynasty file. I then converted it into an offline dynasty. I simmed the bowls and then advanced to the off-season where he (WVU) got invited to the ACC. But I wanted both of us to get invited, so I x'd out, loaded it back up and kept simming and I kept getting invited to the SEC, but we could never both get invited. Then finally, after loading it back up and simming about 5 or 6 times, he was invited to the ACC, and I'm in the SEC. I accepted the invites and then saved the file. Deleted our old Online Dynasty, and started a new 1 with the saved file in the new conferences.

And now Marshall is in the SEC
and WVU is in the Big East... In an online dynasty.
Yup, yup. I knew about this.

Did your television exposures drop?