View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 07:52 AM   #11
Keyser Soze
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Is this cheesing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_hitter
But I said HUMAN opponents. The person that started the original thread said "I am in an online dynasty, and i played a guy that had a speedy QB" referencing it was a human opponent.

Against the CPU I only run man. Zone against the CPU on Heisman, even with great defenders, gives you Robo QB.

I just don't understand how or why you haven't traded this game in yet. The game isn't that much fun against the CPU to begin with. Then you handicap yourself with the House Rules that limits plays you can call, recruits, user skills, etc. etc. To each his own and I am not bashing you. Just trying to find out how that could be fun.

I have basically moved on from this game. Get my OD obligations finished and plug COD4 back in. All I know is that in one week we have COD 5. No one will be playing the EA titles once this comes out. Not to mention, Gears of War 2 is coming out.
I was talking about HUMAN vs. HUMAN in my OD. With the house rule of no speed over 90, it gives the HUMAN defense a HUGE edge on the HUMAN offense since you are faster across the board and man to man becomes a viable option again.
Advertisements - Register to remove