View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 05:44 PM   #1
bronco92
Host

bronco92's Arena

OVR: 44
OS Arena To Launch Monday Morning, Nov 10th

Update: We are just putting the finishing touches on things now. We should be ready to launch within the hour.

Make sure you check back here tomorrow morning for the official launch OS Arena, our new social networking feature.

Everyone who is or becomes a member of Operation Sports will automatically gain access to the following:
  • your own unique address at operationsports.com/username/
  • a customizable trading card
  • stats tracking and your own Overall Rating
  • your own blog
  • friends lists
  • video albums for all of your videos from EA Sports World, 2K Sports Community, Youtube etc.
  • screenshot albums
  • comments and messages on your chalkboard
  • customizable backgrounds allowing you to give your Arena its own unique style
Everything above is completely free of charge and fully integrated into the rest of OS, including the forums.

The blog feature is especially interesting as it will allow anyone to have a voice on OS and potentially have their work featured on our front page. Along with a new blogs section that will showcase all blogs that are written, we will be "flagging" blogs that we think deserve more attention. These blogs will be integrated into the news section on the OS front page, giving the author exposure to our tens of thousands of daily readers.

It is also exciting to hear that many of the game developers who visit our forums have expressed interest in running their own blogs here at OS. So for those of you wanting to read about the development of the next big sports titles direct from the people who make them, you need look no further than OS.

The next time you hear from me you'll be reading my first blog post. My blog will be dedicated to keeping everyone up to date with what is happening behind the scenes at OS. So make sure you check back tomorrow morning to start working on your own Arena.

Last edited by bronco92; 11-10-2008 at 06:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove