S: Deron Cherry FS
S: Elvin Bethea DE

B: Willie Gault WR
B: Ricky Sanders WR
B: Terry McDaniel CB
B: Leon Lett DT
B: Dexter Manley DE
B: Tom Brooksheir CB

I can score points with those 4 guys. On defense I enjoy the DL pressure from the swim move machines. They are low maintenance and are fair against the run, especially Lett who is solid.

Lambert controls the middle of the field on both run and pass. He is easily the most physical ILB in the game. His bull rush is ridiculous and in practice mode he pancakes blockers half the time and I enjoy that presence. He takes away the inside yards and I feel he can decide short yardage situations that sometimes decide games. He also can cover the pass quite well... he was known for being one of the first LB's in a cover 2 scheme and I really think he has hidden coverage bonus. All in all he controls the middle.

Deron Cherry is an opportunistic FS who is a solid tackler and gives me an added bonus on special teams. I like having him in there to ensure I dont give up returns for TD's.

The 2 Bronze CB's are enough for me to get away with in coverage. They are serviceable and can help prevent the big plays which is in Lambert's favor (short yardage situations). Also, having so much pressure from the DL I can usually count on them to help the CB's out.

The offense puts up more points than any 4 legend offense I've ever used. Marino rewards you for making correct reads and with immaculate timing and good playcalling he can be near impossible to stop.. even moreso than a gold RB.

Running with a finesse RB isn't as hard as I imagined. I've ran for numerous 100 yard games and people really don't like to respect the run, ever. If they do it is yardage city with those deep threat WR's breaking off scores of over 20 with ease.

This is a fun team to use and it feels like I'm never out of a game because of how the offense is created. I used to make 4 legend offenses with a running focus and it just handcuffs you when being down by 2 scores. A generic can still close a game out when leading and with patience you can get the best of both worlds.
Do you run a 3-4 with that team?