View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 05:58 PM   #93
Ian_Cummings
MVP

OVR: 52
Re: Requesting feedback on 5-step drop animation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
Wow! Well, I'm sure I'm back on your ignore list, but...

Our game? Maybe you all have my address wrong. I haven't received any of my pay checks.

But did you really need feedback on that drop back? When you compared that to any of the 32 QBs starting in the NFL, did that look like any of them? Seriously Ian. Were you satisfied with that? Had everyone here said it was great, would you really put that in the game?
Read the message again...your feedback is welcome. All feedback is welcome. What isn't cool is people slamming me for actually asking for feedback. It is mind boggling to me that someone would actually say "stop asking us for feedback!" - you probably shouldn't be on these forums if that is your mindset. Why else would I be here?

As to your direct question, you saw through me - no I didn't want that animation in the game. If I wanted it in the game directly, I would have posted "Check out the new dropback animation". Instead I just wanted to see how you guys would react to something like this. I want people to pick it apart...provide suggestions (which tons of people did). That level of interaction is awesome. Guys saying things like "his arms are moving too much", or "it looks ok for shorter players, but get different ones for other guys". I love that stuff. Your feedback (Bezo) has actually been really good.

This is all our game. It's not my game, and I get paid. I see myself as a servant to you all - I want to deliver what you want. Why not consider it our game? You want your feedback to be implemented right? So then it's as much yours as it is mine as it is EA's.