View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 09:34 PM   #52
mlblover15
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: MLB Baseball Community Press Release

well i just want to say that im shocked to be on the list of leaders. i honestly would have never expected myself to be included on said list. It is a deep honor to have been named to this team of gamers that they have given us.

i know my concerns for the game are a totally different than what most of you are looking at, but ive never been too critical of stances and windups etc, due to not really memorizing each players stance and windup, however i know and understand where a great many of you feel that is more important than ANYTHING that i have listed on here and im def NOT saying that any is more important than the other cause for each of us our own concerns are impoortant due to our own passions for the game.

i would never allow my own desires for this game to outwieigh the communities. we are a family here and have to work together and do the best for the over all development of the game as a whole.

now would we all like to see everytihng we have ever asked, prayed and dreamed for, to be put in this game in one year??? well of course we would, but as i have said over and over in the past, game coding is like walkling through a mine field.

you have no idea how adding part B will affect A and on down the line. thus the no addiiton of player collision dection. it screwed up a totally different part of the game which if memory serves from pm with one of the team a while ago that was MUCH more important that having player collision dection...

we are all here for the same reasons, those being our absolute love, and passion for both the real life game of baseball and our video game of it.

I trust that not just the assigned leaders here at our forum but as a whole that we as a community will do everything we can and within our limited power to do to keep improving and polishing this great game of ours that sony has put out each and every year. will we ever be completely satisfied with it any year no matter what is implamented?? probably not because there will always be one of us that has something more to add to the frey of ideas and that is never a bad thing.

so here is to whatever game will be coming out for 09' and to our collective efforts as a community to make 2010 game even better than that by leaps and bounds.

Last edited by mlblover15; 11-16-2008 at 09:41 PM.