View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 09:49 PM   #16
gabs485
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: What presentaion aspects do you want to see in Madden 2010?

- Better Atmosphere - Realistic Crowds - Get loud on 3rd, 4th and Big Plays. And specific situations - Crowd reaction - For instance if I throw a deep ball to a wide open receiver and he drops the ball the crowd goes OhhhhhHh!!

- Better Commentary - Commentators don't show any emotion - It makes the game boring. This is a game of emotions - Not even the players are emotional enough. Also have commentators talking about playoff implication in the last quarter of the season and the keys to success. More color commentary, If any player is having a great season talk about that. The stuff that real commentators talk about.

- Celebrations - Oh man. I really hate when I score a TD none of my teammates go to the end zone to greet me. I hate that! Have my teammates jump on me.

- Specific Situational Celebrations - If a make a last minute field goal I would like to see my teammates go crazy. If I make a last second TD catch have all my teammates pile all up over me for a few seconds. Have player recognizing the situations. All this while the commentator goes crazy.

- Injures animations - If a player goes down if a concussion or a career threading injury have teammates kneel down and pray for him. :P

- Towels -

- TATOOS!!! I want real tattos!!! We had this in the last generation!

-