View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 11:37 PM   #168
YankeeCpt
Rookie

YankeeCpt's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Official NCAA Basketball Impressions thread

When they update rosters on Dec 4, is there a chance they coould/would add more classic teams and All-time teams?

Also, the ability to create teams?

I really want to like this game after sinking $60. All-time teams, more classic teams, and fixed ratings (and jersey numbers) could really change my mind. Jodie Meeks is way too low at 77. This kid is going to be the leading scorer for UK. Patrick Patterson is way low at 81. DeAndre Liggins is also higher than a 72.

I know I am biased, but when 2K added the alltime Kentucky team I was through the roof happy. It provided tons of replay value. I love being able to play with Rex Chapman, Tayshaun Prince, Keith Bogans, Dan Issel, Sam Bowie, Louie Dampier, Mashburn, Kenny Walker, etc. is what I am really hoping for.

Those players that did not exist in 2K (Chuck Hayes, Rondo, Randolph Morris, Melvin Turpin, etc), I could create using the previous versions of the game. I was able to disperse them on other classic UK teams. I have 4 all-time UK teams now!

PLEASE EA HEAR ME!!! I can deal with the less than fluid gameplay, I can deal with the hunched over players... but I need some replay value! Being able to use classic teams on-line is a HUGE step in the right direction! You also need to add QUITE A FEW more names in the directory. I can't even spell Stevenson correctly. Liggins is MIA and many others.

Give Patrick Patterson the ratings and afro he deserves and give me more of the Cats!

PS: Thanks for making sure they had the updated uniforms, but 1996 Cats had a denim look.

Last edited by YankeeCpt; 11-18-2008 at 11:59 PM.