View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 08:27 AM   #26
mjb2124
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Cincy @ Pitt (Chad Johnson inactivated)

The Steelers seemed to follow the crowd...that being not very interested in the game at first. They came through later, but that first half and partway through the 2nd quarter was brutal. Better teams will capitalize on a poor showing like that.

For those that thought the Hines Ward hit was dirty, I hope you'd think the Crocker hit on Holmes was dirty as well. I think they are both legal.

I had 3 different offers to attend the game and I turned them all down (1 from my wife's father, 1 from a co-worker and 1 for a vendor that works for me at work). There just wasn't much interest in this game around here. I think Thursday night games are tough...parking is terrible around the stadium because the lots are used for work, traffic is terrible because people are leaving the lots from work and people are moving into them to get to the game and trying to get home at a decent hour to wake up at 6 for work is virtually impossible.

PS - The Steelers are really starting to get beat up. Parker left the game last night with an ailing knee. The 1st and 4th string CB's started the game last night (2nd and 3rd are injured). Worst of all was the Steelers 3rd punter of the season. He might as well start packing his bags after that horrible performance last night.

Last edited by mjb2124; 11-21-2008 at 09:04 AM.