View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 09:27 PM   #60
indyfree
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
do you even know what you're talking about, because I sure don't. All I said was that I'm sorry you disliked the game. What facts do I need to get straight?

Wanna be game tester? No not really, I'd rather play the games and continue to work at the job I currently have.

Defending EA? Have you always had issues with reading comprehension or is this something new?

3 posts and this is what you come up with. My guess is that you're a previously banned user or you're just an ignorant, gutless, wanna be tough internet guy, son of a bitch that has nothing better to do than troll an internet forum. Hell, maybe you're both. But in any event, congratulations, I'm sure you're parents are proud of the piece of sh!t you've turned out to be.
Damn son, didn't you get enough from the first round countryboy? Your fairy-like comeback is barely worthy of my time, but for my amusement I'm going to say this once. If you even think that EA is compareable to 2k than that's almost as big of a joke as your job, which probably involves stroking a shaft... FAGGGG!!!