View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 10:15 AM   #75
HealyMonster
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: What presentaion aspects do you want to see in Madden 2010?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
Yea, The one thing Visual Concepts really does do better in Presentation. Across the Board the Presentation is always better in 2K games. Gameplay, AI, Graphics, Franchise/Dynasty, etc. are a Mixed bag as far as 2k And EA goes, some games are better for EA, some for 2K.

But a really good presentation often makes players overlook some of the Shortcoming of the actual Gameplay. Personally When 2k5, i was not a Huge fan of the Gameplay( i preferred madden 05) but the Presentation in 2k5 kept me playing that game.

Honestly though, I really am amazed that EA took a 180 in Presentation for the Next Gen. When the Xbox 360 was announced i really did Imagine an amazing Presentation for Madden, I thought it would come very close to resembling a real NFL broadcast.

If Madden 2010 could match What 2k5 Did in terms of Presentation and Franchise, then I would have ZERO complaints about the game. If they kept the same gameplay ( with a few minor Improvements) and did what 2k5 did for Presentation, Then i could die Happy.

Seriously, before i Die, I want to play a Game of madden that resembles a NFL broadcast...

I would agree with this 100%. Solid presentation=replayability=not caring so much about stupid bugs.
Advertisements - Register to remove