View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 02:26 PM   #35
miamimarlins1
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Im feeling really good about Madden 2010 and so should you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJsakila
I'll have to be careful what I say because I'm so new and don't want to get off on a bad foot around here...but I don't understand alot of the negativity going on surrounding this game and the 2010 version. First, there isn't one single video game out there that anyone could say is "perfect." If we're complaining about the online aspects (xbox 360, of course)..yes it's quite glitchy. And my online opponent hardly ever plays realistically like I would prefer, anyway. I can remember spending all day tweaking out Front Page Sports Football and loved that game. But it had to be adjusted to get the favorable results I wanted (realistic stats). Nothing has changed. With Heelfan's slider adjustments I found here (which sold me on the site, by the way), I have a great game. Yes, I see the same idiotic fans all over the stadium and the guy looks like he's out of bounds when he's not but, over all, it's still the best football simulation that's ever come out and 2010 would have to be better. But as long as people play with different philosophies and levels of skills, sliders and the ability to adjust attributes is a great equalizer. The only way they (EA) could screw up 2010 is by getting rid of this option to adjust. Give me more options to adjust and it's a better game. Am I missing something? Why are you guys hating on this game...Especially when you have thousands of posts here...obviously you love football games as much as I do.. We have actual designers of the game posting on a regular basis... What more can you ask for?
I'd be intrested to know what the average age of the posters on this forum is...
I think people are just getting frustrated because so much gets promised each year, yet very little gets done. Granted, the game isn't horrible, but it still is plagued by glitches that have been in there for years. If you were to put '08 against '09 the gameplay is almost identical and that's what's frustrating. This game used to be ground-breaking when we had competition. Now it's the same old thing. Like I said in my previous post, there is no reason to be innovative when there is no competition. Unfortunately, I think this franchise is dead
Advertisements - Register to remove