View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 12:39 PM   #80
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: What presentaion aspects do you want to see in Madden 2010?

I'm sure most of the things I'm about to list have already appeared in this thread, but I've been thinking about what I'd like to see in Madden, so here goes:

-Crowd
Definitely needs to be worked on. I want to hear the home crowd EXPLODE when their team gets a key turnover, tackle for loss, sack on defense and when they hit a big play on offense. Give me a "De-fense!, De-fense!" chant on key 3rd and 4th down plays. Have the Pittsburgh fans waving the Terrible Towels. Playoff games, the level of noise should go up, same for the Super Bowl.

-On the field
Refs are a must. No excuse not to have them at this stage, especially when you have them in the PS2/Xbox versions. Chain Gang also needs to be in the game and I want to see them out on the field measuring for first downs.

-Cut-scenes
I want to see player-coach interactions on the sidelines. Player reaction after coming away with a turnover or big touchdown. Player reaction after turning the ball over. Team reaction to a game-winning field goal attempt.

I want to see a Halftime and Post-game highlight show, too.

Collinsworth can stay but we need a new play-by-play announcer, preferably one that has some enthusiasm for what he's doing.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)