View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 04:05 PM   #87
Cusefan
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: What presentaion aspects do you want to see in Madden 2010?

Getting back to the Presentation aspect, I have to go back to NFl 2k5 because they did nail the Pre-game,Halftime, Post game, and Weekly wrap up shows. Even for the Super Bowl they made it better than a Regular season show. You really have to give props to 2K because they nailed the shows, I cant think of another game that does it so well. And they did this all on ps2/xbox yet no one has touched it on the next generation system.

Ill Post some Youtube videos so everyone can see what im talking about if you never played 2k5.

Notice how Chris Berman is actually talking about Relevant stats. Everything in that show is perfect. That actually sounds like a real Half time show. I would be amazed if Madden or any other game could replicate this.

I dont care if voice and the lips are off. it is still cool as hell.

Same as the Half time show, Downright awesome. With every replay they show, there is relevant and Smart commentary to go with it.

Coming it at over 5 minutes, This wrap up show is Awesome.

You really had to admire what NFl 2k5 did here, I hate to say it but madden has not even come close to anything like this. Im not sure if you can improve on what 2k5 did but just emulating it would make Madden 2010 the best football game ever.