View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 12:35 PM   #26
thelasthurtknee
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Gettin to the QB!!

i have to disagree with those set in stone rules for your sliders also. unless you are on aa those are pretty off for heisman. i understand your a stick skill guy so your style is very diffrent than what we are trying to do. the goal of fist and myself is to get the most accurate football game. so the oline dline push's need to be even. passing comp needs to be realistic. ints, sacks, tackles need to be inline with real games. the automatic qb sneak has been removed for the hum. you d sec with actually react to whats going on in the game. on aa its just terrible. im a coach and scout so when i see a lb standing in the hole and not attacking i dont think i need to switch to that guy to make a play i think i cutting that moron because my sis can fill a hole better than that. i realize alot of guys want that because they love to think they got stick but i want to see some realistic football.

i just had a 14 game season with miami. went just over 1500 yards in the bowl game with a great back. 5.4 yard avg. on the year. we have hum runblock on 0 and hum rb ability on 45. cpu awarness at 100 of course and it was very realistic season. only had 14 runs over 20 yards and alot of those were against hum players. if you have cpu tackle up we have it a t 55 you cant get around the corner on heisman as easy. cpu rba over 60 on any level makes the cpu rb do to many moves and very unrealistic. you need to make the hum d worse in stead of making the cpu better.

we also only had 3 cpu players with over 70% comp on the year and only one hum. also on 0 run block i had 4 olinemen make all acc team and i never get pancakes when pass blocking. so you dont need to have your run block over 0 on heisman. the fix is there if you want realitic but when you get realistic, those sliders are pretty hard.

with fist's sliders you want the other 10 guys on the field to some idea of what they are doing. i mean isnt that what football is? 11 guys!