View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 11:46 PM   #15
Birdman18
Flyin' High

Birdman18's Arena

OVR: 8
what developers really need to work on is setting the difficulty levels in terms of arcade, casual, and hardcore(sim) this would work perfectly with madden. you set your "preset" way of play and then allow the IQ system to set your sliders..or if you are more of a simmer, allow you to tweak sliders to your liking.

On controllers, i agree some games are getting crazily difficult. games like FIFA and NBA 2k are difficult for myself to play because of the sheer amount of moves and various motions that make them. back when i was a kid, i was able to remember every fatality, combo, and special move for every mortal kombat 2 &3 characters. now that i'm an adult and out in the real world, its hard to memorize stuff like that with work, family, and other personal things that require your daily attention.. its a fine balance though.. making a game easily playable with intuitive controls and at the same time, making it as sim as possible. because at some point, the AI or another person is bound to figure out your weakness like they technically should..its a never ending circle
Advertisements - Register to remove