Old 12-09-2008, 03:14 PM   #26
Cusefan
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Open Letter to Peter Moore, EA Sports President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
His car analogy was perfect in the USA 95% of us need a car to get on with everyday life. Now obviously we dont need an NFL game to live, but if we do have to get an NFL game our only choice is EA, whether we buy, rent or other regardless we only have ONE choice! I understand what your saying, dont buy the game rent it! But again even if I do only rent it Im stuck with that same crappy choice!

PLEASE HOLD OF YOU EA APOLOGIST for calling your beloved game crappy Im not talking about you Roadman in particular!
Its not Valid at all because he is basically saying there are no other Video games and Madden has literally no competition at all. Madden has to Make a better game if they want new Madden players, old Madden players, and people who might otherwise wait until another game.

Madden has to make strides this year because if this Madden follows the same tired path it has for the past 4-5 years, It will be the first madden in awhile that did not sell as well as the year before. Keep in Mind, there will be no Madden for the Ps2 and Xbox this year, so they really need to hit a homerun this year.