View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 01:30 PM   #1
Zeppelin8
Rookie

Zeppelin8's Arena

OVR: 8
Worth to buy? (Considering that I'm from Europe)

Well guys.. I live in Europe. I was into football a few years ago. I went to New York couple of times and I really enjoyed watching football games back then.

Obviously I'm not a football expert, but I enjoy to play college titles.I know about positions, rules,o-line,d-line etc. But I don't know much about plays (well let's say nothing). I also tried Madden and I enjoyed it but I'm kinda into college games. (Believe me I enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed NBA games).

The thing is.. I play Madden 09 on beginner, so all plays are called automatically. I know recruiting is about what type of an offense you will run. I was thinking about picking an offense and letting CPU pick plays for me. It is possible right?

As you've understand I'm an offline dynasty guy. It might sound weird but since I have almost no experience in watching or playing football maybe the flaws of the game won't bother me at all. I get sick about both NBA games every time I play.

So.. I think of getting this game. Considering all these facts is it possible for me to enjoy NCAA Football 2009?
Advertisements - Register to remove