Thread: In Game Saves
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 01:07 PM   #1
rudyjuly2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
In Game Saves

I can't stress how nice this feature would be for those of us that have kids. While the young, single guy out there might not care, the family man would trade any new feature for this one.

With football games you have to dedicate an hour roughly to getting your next dynasty game in. Many times I might have a half hour to spare which is a waste to me. I don't want to play an exhibition game or a mini/mascot game. I want to get a half of a game of my dynasty in, save and come back to it later.

I'm reminded of how great it feels to be able to just pick up a game and play now that I'm playing through Uncharted again. It's liberating. Having multiple save and check points makes it so much easier to get into a game and then leave at a moment's notice if necessary.

The NCAA team has been very lukewarm to this option for future editions. My guess is that they are all young and don't understand this yet. Reports show how much older gamers are getting. 30+ year old guys with kids still play a ton. It's time to reward us with In Game Saves!
Advertisements - Register to remove