View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 09:39 AM   #1
Sgt.Slaughter
Rookie

OVR: 1
In screaching voice - HELP!!!

I have a friend who i play with probably twice a week and he pisses me off with his cheesing b/s.

On D he runs a 1-5-5 controlling the FS and just roaming the field for posts and deep routes and on O if he's not using Crabtree to hit post routes and burning up man and zone coverages. (no lie last game 50 pass attempts Crabtree 45 catches -355yrds 7 TDs)

With Crabtree, I believe there is no answer I will put the best cb (awareness, man and zone coverage ratings) and he will still be caught on or put a blanket with double coverage and zone underneath - problem is that someone else will be open.

Also, for some strange reason he's able to hit stick with everyone from the kicker to the best whiff tacklers in the game.

Here's what I have done: To counter the 1-5-5 I have started audibling to a 5-wide set because it stretches the D (no homo) and you know the coverages.

I've tried using the hitstick when Crabtree catches but he either does the computer controlled auto sidestep (which I feel is so gay), breaks the tackle, or just takes a big @ss hit and still holds the ball.

P.S. Oh yea, I use Penn State and Multi D PB, Heisman, majority of the Sliders set high (70+)
Advertisements - Register to remove