View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 03:13 AM   #2
DonkeyJote
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Another Conference Invite Question

I would exclude any Big East team, since they're already a BCS conference. So I wouldn't have WVU, USF, or Cincinatti on there.

If I was to pick some teams that it would be nice to see in a BCS conference, they would be:

1. Notre Dame - they'd be a perfect fit in the Big 10 since they have so many rivals there anyway.
2. Navy - they're already in the Big East for Basketball, why not in football? They're better than Syracuse.
3. UCF - I think it's a good program with good facilities, and already has a good rivalry with USF, making it a good fit in the Big East.
4. Boise St. - They're good enough to be a mid-level team in the Pac-10, though they are geographically a little too out of the way.
5. BYU - A very good team in the 80's, and a former National Championship team
6. Hawaii - travelling problems aside, Hawaii definetly would put out better teams, if they had the pull of a major conference to get recruits to stay on the island rather than going to the west coast schools.
7. Utah - they've been very good in recent years, and seem to have the exposure to maintain that.