View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 03:12 PM   #12
dkrause1971
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: Create-a-Prospect limited to 25?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdawg497
I'm certain that this may be one of the first time's this has come up. Not too many people are willing to take the time to take their OD offline, talk players into staying, and then create 25 players. It is VERY time consuming.

Is this truly a factor of there being a limit in database size? When playing in a dynasty with multiple top tier teams, it is very common that multiple players "go pro" or transfer each year. I agree that this is "part of the game." However, it is not part of the game to have teams that cannot properly fill their rosters!

My friends and I purchase this game every year and love the Online Dynasty. It can be somewhat disapointing to actually reach the literal limits of the game.
The limits of the database isn't the problem. You should be able to edit the players before hand and the number of players in teh database wouldn't need to increase. Add to that, that logical position switches are so penalized that it becomes even more of an issue. That is just for the human. The CPU issues run alot deeper and we have seen many threads on that side of it so no reason to go into that here but i really needs to be addressed in 2010.