View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 08:44 AM   #17
bigjake62505
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Deeper Dynasty Mode

The biggest part of the game for me is the Dynasty mode. I really like the idea of a RPG conversation mode between the coach and the recruit. Add a offensive and defensive coordnators, and coaching hirings/firings for all the teams not just the human controled team. Any team that has bad season after bad season is going to be looking for a coach. Uniform editior would be great, nothing that totally changes the uniform but gives you the ability to choose the color scheme based on the schools colors. I know there are many who think that this would not be allowed but I do not get why, if you are restricted to the colors that the school already uses. I not talking about changing brands or effecting any of the 10 million contracts, agreements, and other crap that is out there. Also for the schools that have traditional uniforms just make it so you can't change anything (Texas, Alabama,ect.)
Make the games mean something, add some celebration cut scenes for bowl games, rival games, upsets. The rivialry games need more intense atmosphere. I hear talk about a stadium editor, which I think would be great to add a level or a corner to a MAC or C-USA stadium after a couple years of bowl game wins. Also conference championships, bowl games, national championships banners/text that could be added to the stadium that is visable during game play. This would add some incentive to playing multiple seasons and a feeling of being in the game. Since the inception of on-line play there is no customization any more, I could be wrong but I think any user based created files cause problems when trying to take it on-line. Just make these options avaliable for off line play only. I know most of the ideas I have put here are just a pipe dream but they would add so much to the dynasty mode.