Old 01-08-2009, 02:10 AM   #22
Squeezee12
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Deeper Dynasty Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
CAS with downloadable content for FCS schools... yeah I can live with that (even though I want FCS schools and the playoff format option). HOWEVER, IN NO WAY WILL I TOLERATE HAVING TO PAY FOR DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time to "man-up" EA and get this series back to greatness.
I personally would like to have both C-A-S AND FCS. But if it was just C-A-S I could handle it and make some FCS powers....

Playoff format option would be nice... I have missed it since the last time they gave it to us... Shoot I been playing this series since Bill Walsh so I dont quite remember when that was...

As far as paying for downloadable content I dont agree with it either... But not sure if you got what I meant or maybe you did and went a different way with it... Either way Ill go more into what I gathered from another member on here... with the lastest Nascar game from EA, EA allowed players to get on the computer download a temptlate and design their own car on a photoshop like program and bring it into the video console world... Now I think it would be cool if EA allowed us to do the same with C-A-S uniforms... Give us serveral different uni temptlates from each brand... And it would give us total control of customizing our teams unis. Think of all the cool logos we could find on the net... And not have to use those ugly corny ones EA gives us.. Again I saw this idea from another member on here... Wish I could remember who it was from...