View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 12:12 PM   #6
fistofrage
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: heisman sliders - subs - strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neileritchey
Yea I will try that. I really do love the human defense, you have done a great job. I'll practice running and that should help I just get annoyed by the fact I get 0 big run games minus the occasional option that goes for 20-30 yards. Have you ever checked out lowering penalty sliders? It really does affect gameplay and was curious if you have ever tried it.
I tried, but didn't really see a difference. I like how the game plays now. In fact I may be losing too much but the scores and stats are pretty good.

You got to remember that 14 runs over 20 yards led the nation in 2007. I haven't seen the real 2008 stats on that yet. In my MSU game vs EMU. I was winning 6-0 in the 4th quarter, they piched they crowded the line, I slid block to pinch the DE and ran off tackle 57 yards to the house. I break a decent amount of 15 to 20 yard runs right up the gut on I formations if they spread out the LB's. I should have 1,000 yard rushers on MSU if Ringer gets healthy, Colorado and GT. ND maybe have a 500 yard rusher, they just don't run block well.